A Naming Ceremony is a wonderful way to welcome someone into the world. It provides people to introduce their new loved one to their community, friends and family. Having three beautiful children of my own, I relish in the occasion to celebrate this touching and memorable experience, to provide help build the identity of someone, starting with their name. Whether you wish to celebrate the arrival of a new baby or welcome and unite foster or step children within your family, I will work with you to help create a unique and special ceremony.
- An initial, meeting to discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together. During this meeting, we’ll discuss the process of writing your ceremony.
- I will give you what I like to call my “survival kit”, filled with poems, readings, ritual ideas, etc.
- A professionally printed naming ceremony certificate.
- A bound copy of your naming ceremony.
- A professional quality PA system.