A commitment ceremony provides couples with a meaningful public declaration of their life-long commitment and love for each other. The occasion can be shared with family and friends or the ceremony can be held privately without guests.
- An initial, obligation-free meeting to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together. During this meeting we’ll discuss the process of writing your ceremony.
- You will also receive what I like to call my “survival kit”, filled with samples of readings, poems, etc.
- We can meet again to discuss or correspond as often as you like via email or telephone.
- Rehearsal at the venue permitting in the days prior to the ceremony, if required.
- A professionally printed commitment ceremony certificate.
- A bound copy of your commitment ceremony.
- A professional quality PA system with.